The next meeting of the Standards Review Committee will be on Friday, July 13, 2012 and Saturday, July 14, 2012 in Chicago at the American Bar Association. The Schedule for the Committee Meeting indicates that the following topics will be discussed and reviewed for consideration:
- Chapter 2 (Except 206 (c) & 211-213): Organization and Administration-Second Consideration
- Chapter 3: Program and Legal Education-Second Consideration
Proposed Standard 303 (Current 301-6): Regarding Bar Passage Rates
- Chapter 5: Admissions and Student Services-Second Consideration
- Chapter 6 (Except 603 (d)): Library and Information Resources-Second Consideration
- Chapter 7: Facilities-Second Consideration
The meetings will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Friday and end at 12 p.m. on Saturday.
A tentative schedule for the July meeting, as well as upcoming meetings can be found here.
The address of the American Bar Association in Chicago is:
American Bar Association
321 North Clark Street, 21st floor
Chicago, IL 60654-7598
If you need accommodations, please contact the Amalfi Chicago located at 20 W. Kinzie, Chicago, IL 60654. The rates for a single/double are $189, plus tax (15.4%).
Filed under: Uncategorized