Teaching & Learning in Higher Ed. (ISSN 2329-2504), a digital project that supports teachers and reformers in higher education through encouraging serious engagement with the scholarship on teaching and learning has recently announced its full launch.
You can visit at http://teachingandlearninginhighered.org/
The website features a manifesto, an infographic, a list of recommended readings and a blog.
Submissions to the blog are welcome on an ongoing basis.
Since its soft launch in March, visitors have viewed the site more than 4500 times. Some of the most viewed posts to date (with links shortened through goo.gl) include:
- Grow the 8% (Infographic) <http://goo.gl/lU9btn>
- Eric Mazur’s Incredible Transformation in Teaching College Physics <http://goo.gl/fLdIAU>
- Preparing Students For What We Can’t Prepare Them For <http://goo.gl/OMcS2P>
- Widely Observed Rituals of Compliance: Ted Marchese on the Assessment Movement <http://goo.gl/TPFoIt>
- Professor Deeply Hurt by Student’s Evaluation, The Onion <http://goo.gl/cJMR1a>
Those interested can sign up on the site to receive updates of new posts by email or follow the blog through:
- Facebook <http://goo.gl/F5Bn65>
- Twitter <http://goo.gl/F5Bn65>
- Google+ <http://goo.gl/xj2vOD>
- Tumblr <http://goo.gl/icG6oK>
- LinkedIn <http://goo.gl/to5x0V>
Please consider visiting, reading, following, commenting, sharing, and/or submitting posts to the blog.