Best Practices encourages experiential learning. Feel free to browse these PowerPoints created by the authors of Best Practices and used in presentations around the country.
- Challenging Assumptions About Business as Usual in Legal Education, by Roy Stuckey & Others, AALS Conference; New Orleans, LA; May 2007.
– Includes “12 Key Recommendations” for Best Practices
- Complying with ABA Mandates for Professional Skill Instruction, by Roy Stuckey, Northwest Clinical Teachers Conference; Bend, OR; October 2007.
– Includes discussion of schools engaged in reform
- Goals of In-House Clinics, by Roy Stuckey, Tennessee 2007
- Reflections on Legal Education, by Roy Stuckey Mercer Law Review Symposium; November 2007.
Click here for Professor Stuckey’s Speaking Notes for this presentation.
- Best Practices Overview, by Mary Lynch and Carolyn Kaas, Upstate/Western New York & Beyond Regional Conference, December 2007.
If you have presented on Best Practices, and would like to share your materials with us, please feel free to email Justin at Bpblog@albanylaw.edu. And as always, if you’ve witnessed a lecture on Best Practices we would love to hear about your experience.